Managing Director, Singapore
Job Reference: PR/010527
Location: Asia Pacific
Spinnaker is currently recruiting a managing director to be based in Singapore, our client is a leading regional tanker operating company with a fleet presently consisting of oil, products and chemical tankers.
The main responsibility's for this role are:
- Leading and driving the business
- The ability to develop and execute plans for the future development of the company for the next 5 to 10 years.
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day operation
- Planning budgets, providing monthly reporting to the Board of Directors •The management of Chartering, Vessel Operations, Agency, Finance & Accounting and Admin
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the shipping industry; with a minimum of 3 years of experience at a similar level to the posted position.
- Ability to lead and manage a shipping company; experience with product- and/or chemical-tankers chartering and vessel operations at managerial level.
- Excellent communication skills and a dynamic approach, and personality.
- Ability to digest corporate legal documents as well as general financial knowledge required.
- Effective organisational skills with ability to prioritise a wide range of tasks.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply on the website or send your CV to MCornelius@spinnaker-global.com.
Already registered? Login now and apply
Register and apply