Spinnaker is seeking an exceptional Technical Director to join a reputable client of ours, a shipping company based in the Middle East.
The various roles of which you will be responsible for include:
• Improving the technical management of the company
• Monitoring the ship management systems
• Plan and oversee new shipbuilding and conversion projects
• Overseeing the day-to-day operations of all vessels
• Act as Owners Representative with third-party ship management companies
• Providing technical advice and guidance in all matters and departments
• Ensure safety compliance and implementation of procedures throughout the company
• Attend and chair meetings on behalf of the COO in their absence
Suitable candidates should have:
• Chief Engineer’s CoC – as well as having sailed as a Senior Engineer
• Extensive experience working at a senior level such as Fleet or Technical Manager
• Experience with tankers and LNG/LPG vessels
If you think you could be suitable for this role, please contact Oliver Mason on OMason@spinnaker-global.com or +44 1702 480 142 for a confidential discussion.
Already registered? Login now and applyRegister and apply