This is a Dry Bulk operations position with an expanding shipping company in London.
This role will suit someone who has Panamax operations experience from an Operator background, who is capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Liaising with the vessels, charterers and agents
- Scheduling, commencing and managing fixtures in the internal trade capture systems (IMOS)
- Voyage planning, preparing and sending detailed TC/VC instructions
- Appointing agents and arranging disbursement payments
- Laytime calculations, issuing hire invoices/freight invoices/laytime calculations
- Approving and processing cargo documents i.e. B/Ls / switch BL procedures etc
- Bunker planning and purchasing for vessel
- Assisting the finance department to compile a weekly evaluation of voyages in progress and monitoring in detail the changes affecting the P&L
If you would like to apply - please contact Adam Osborne - email@example.com
Already registered? Login now and applyRegister and apply