Quality & Environmental Manager, Netherlands
Job Reference: PR/010063
Spinnaker Global has partnered with a leading ship owner in the search for a Quality & Environmental Manager.
Our clients are a global company who operate one of the world's largest fleets of chemical tankers.
- Manage the Safety Management System (SMS) to ensure all processes and related projects are established, implemented and maintained.
- Manage & Coordinate the Office Emergency Response to ensure all process are established, implemented and maintained including training of ERT Members.
- Oversee and advise the Company on National & International rules and Regulations, Codes & standards which its enforcement may affect the Company financially and Operationally.
- Manage the Company Environmental Management System and monitor Company Environmental Performance.
- Manage HSEQ Data Collection in order to analyses Company Safety, Quality & Environmental Performance by overseeing KPIs and trends and to provide advice to Management & Departments Heads.
Sailing experience as a senior officer or extensive proven relevant experience in HSQE the position.
- Manage Rules and Regulations
- ISM/ISPS/MLC Lead Auditor
- ISO 9001/14001/OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor
- DPA /CSO Certification
- Ability to work in a team as Team Leader
- Good knowledge of ship emergency response activities
- Ability to work in an international, multicultural environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form
- A broad knowledge of Shipping and the Chemical Trade
- Prepared to travel
Already registered? Login now and apply
Register and apply