Spinnaker Global is pleased to be working with Gard to help them fill their new Customer Support Organization in Hong Kong.
The Claims Support team in Hong Kong will serve all our four Asian offices in Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. Two Claims Support teams are already established in Arendal, Norway, where Gard’s head office is located.
The team will be part of an international environment, working with global customers in a developing industry.
Could you be part of this new team? Get in touch with Jay Farr for more details at Jfarr@spinnaker-global.com or apply now.
Team Leader in Claims Support Hong Kong
Gard is establishing a new Customer Support Organization and are now looking for a Team Leader. The Team Leader will guide, support and inspire the new team, but also be responsible for day-to-day operations and management.
The Claims Support Team Leader role will allow you to develop your leadership skills whilst still being involved in day to day operational tasks together with the other team Members. The operational tasks that are to be performed by the team and Team Leader include; payments, KYC checks, extract of data from production systems and handling of non-complex claims.
Initially, the role as Team Leader will consist of establishing the new Hong Kong hub for Claims Support, which will serve Gard’s entire Asian market. Thereafter the Team Leader will lead Claims Support in Hong Kong and be part of the Claims Support Leadership team. The Team Leader will report to the Claims Support Leader, located in Arendal, Norway.
Some travel will be required.
• Responsible for the performance of each individual team member and the team as a whole, ensuring that the right support is provided in order to create value and high performance.
• Promote and lead a professional culture where internal and external customers’ needs are met in an efficient and timely manner.
• Exercise day to day hands-on management through coaching, supervision, support and training.
• Personnel responsibility for team members.
• Proactively and continuously identify improvement opportunities and support new improvement initiatives.
• Responsible for regular reporting to Claims Support Leader in an accurate and timely manner.
• Involvement in Support Task that are to be performed by Claims Support.
• Be part of the Claims Support Leadership Team.
Already registered? Login now and applyRegister and apply