A logistics company based in South London is looking to add to its Operations team.
For this role you will need to have strong communication skills, be organised and willing to provide excellent service to customers.
The main responsibilities in this position are to -
- Ensure shipments proceed as smoothly as possible, resolving any difficulties quickly, whilst keeping the customer updated as needed
- Obtain Bills of Lading and other shipping documents from suppliers
- Update and maintain our management system
- Expedite and chase payments as necessary (in liaison with the Financial Manager)
- Support the Managers as reasonably requested
- Respond to customer/suppliers/colleague enquiries promptly and professionally
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who wants to develop a career in the logistics/maritime industry.
Please apply or contact Adam Osborne - email@example.com
Already registered? Login now and applyRegister and apply